E-Courses4You have designed the new CASP program to prepare you for today’s proffesional-level job roles in IT technologies. The CASP now includes analyzing risk through interpreting trend data and anticipating cyberdefense needs to meet business goals. The program has one certification that covers a broad range of cyber security fundamentals for IT careers, with one exam and one training course to help you prepare. Newly retooled for the latest technologies and job roles, the CASP training course will give you the professional level skills you need to take your career in any direction.
CASP certification covers a breadth of topics, including:
- Operations and architecture concepts, techniques and requirements
- Risk analysis through interpreting trend data
- Anticipating cyber defense needs to meet business goals
- Mobile and small-form factor devices security control
- Software vulnerability
- Integrating cloud and virtualization technologies into a secure enterprise architecture
- Implementing cryptographic techniques on blockchain, cryptocurrency and mobile device encryption
What jobs will I be qualified for?
Upon completing the collection you will be able to pursue a career in:
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
The average earnings for a CASP Certified individual is £92,500 per annum (source: ITjobswatch, UK Only).
How do I study?
You study online around your own schedule with our easy to use interactive student interface which is designed to make the learning experience as enjoyable as possible. Our content is delivered via a mixture of easy to follow video’s, question and answer sections and interactive test prep. When in your account you will work from your own personalised learning platform, that will log and track your course progress.
CASP+ covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, engineer, integrate and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise.
Number of Questions: Maximum of 90 questions
Type of Questions: Multiple-choice and performance-based
Length of Test: 165 Minutes
Passing Score: This test has no scaled score; it’s pass/fail only.