CAS-003: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
E-Courses4You have designed the new CASP program to prepare you for today’s proffesional-level job roles in IT technologies. The CASP now includes analyzing risk through interpreting trend data and anticipating cyberdefense needs to meet business goals. The program has one certification that covers a broad range of cyber security fundamentals for IT careers, with one exam and one training course to help you prepare. Newly retooled for the latest technologies and job roles, the CASP training course will give you the professional level skills you need to take your career in any direction.
CASP certification covers a breadth of topics, including:
- Operations and architecture concepts, techniques and requirements
- Risk analysis through interpreting trend data
- Anticipating cyber defense needs to meet business goals
- Mobile and small-form factor devices security control
- Software vulnerability
- Integrating cloud and virtualization technologies into a secure enterprise architecture
- Implementing cryptographic techniques on blockchain, cryptocurrency and mobile device encryption
What jobs will I be qualified for?
Upon completing the collection you will be able to pursue a career in:
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
The average earnings for a CASP Certified individual is £92,500 per annum (source: ITjobswatch, UK Only).
CS0-001: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Course
This course of CompTIA is well-known by the nickname CySA+. It helps in getting the potential of earning more. The skills related to the course are much in-demand by the companies and are needed for career growing. The training prepares the individuals for analyzing, protecting, and monitoring the resources of cybersecurity.
Features of the course
- The skills developed in the course are always in demand.
- The course is government certified.
- The individual with this certification comes with the potential to enhance his/her earnings.
- The course is supported by the industry.
Objective domains covered in the course
- Threat Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Cyber Incident Response
- Security Architecture and Tool Sets
Topics of the course include
- The management of vulnerability and threat
- Conduction of threats based on network
- Securing the network of corporate
- Response to Cyber Incident
- Determination of the incidents and its impact
- Preparation of the toolkit of incident response
This course mainly attracts the individuals who are interested in building up a career within cybersecurity and want to improve their skills. It prepares you for the exams, as well as nourishes you with the abilities you would be required for becoming the best analyst of cybersecurity.
PT0-001: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Course
The CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) certification is an intermediate-level vendor-neutral certification that validates your knowledge and ability to plan/scope an assessment, understand the legal/compliance requirements, perform vulnerability scanning/penetration tests, and analyze/report on your findings. This certification was released on July 31, 2018 by CompTIA to fill a gap between the foundational-level CompTIA Security+ exam (for those with about 1 year in the field) and the advanced-level CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (for those with at least 5 years in the field). The CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) exam is focused on the technical, hands-on details of the cybersecurity field, including how to emulate a cyber threat, infiltrate a secure network architecture, and conduct a penetration test against your organizational networks (with permission, of course).
This course is designed for penetration testers, IT Security analysts, vulnerability analysts and testers, network security operations personnel, or anyone who is trying to get a better understanding of the concepts involved in conducting a penetration test and its associated toolsets.
The CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) exam covers FIVE domains:
15%: Planning and Scoping
22%: Information Gathering and Vulnerability Identification
30%: Attacks and Exploits
17%: Penetration Testing Tools
16%: Reporting and Communication