If you aren’t sure about whether or not PRINCE2® is something for you, this introductory PRINCE2® course could be just the thing you need! It draws on materials taken from a fully accredited PRINCE2® foundation course, so you can be assured that it is of a high standard, and it includes all of the key aspects of the PRINCE2® method, such as the structure and terminology used. The course has been designed to give you a very good idea of what PRINCE2® is about and explains the following:
- The difference between projects and Business as Usual (BAU) work
- Our unique (colour coded) process model diagram
- Overview of the 7 Principles (the heart of PRINCE2)
- Detail on the 7 Themes Organization
- Business Case
- An overview of the 7 processes
- An introduction to the 2 techniques provided by PRINCE2:
- Product Based Planning
- Quality Review
Although this is an eLearning course – we still cater for different learning styles:
- Visual Learners – through good visual presentation, mind maps and colour coding of key points
- Auditory Learners – through clear voice-overs, delivered by our lead PRINCE2® trainer, ensuring emphasis in the right places. Deaf learners will be able to see a full transcript of the audio files.
- Kinaesthetic Learners – through embedded exercises and interactive trainer support
The course is presented in our Learning Management System, so you will also find some test questions at the end to enable you to test your understanding.
Please note that this introduction course does not cover the entire qualification syllabus.
We hope you enjoy your course!
Unlimited access for 3 months
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Track your progress with our Learning Management System
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
Exam preparation quizzes, tests and mock exams to ensure that you are 100% ready
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS limited, used under permission of AXELOS limited. All rights reserved.
The Introduction to PRINCE2® is provided by Balance Global, accredited by PeopleCert.