• Word 2016: you can now do so much more with Word 2016, the outdated blocks of text have been upgraded with the possibility of inserting non-text elements, such as graphics, photos and more. This enables you to make your work much more appealing.
• Excel 2016: improve the visual impact of your charts and create highly professional spreadsheets. A program that offers a wide range of professional features and functionalities, from the creation of financial tables, to product databases and Excel tables of all kinds.
• PowerPoint 2016: create professional presentations in just a few clicks, incorporating new transitions and animated graphics. It has been enhanced for better performance and a significantly streamlined work experience.
• OneNote 2016: incorporate images, files, videos and links into your notes and share them with your colleagues. OneNote 2016 delivers a simpler and more effective experience.
— Can I use this on my Apple Mac Computer or Linux computer?
— No, this is for PC only. This will not work on any Office product designed for Apple computers. Currently, there is no Microsoft Office Product for Linux computers.
- • Processor: 1 Ghz or faster x86 or x64 bit processor with SSE2
- • Operating system: Windows 7 or later, Windows server 2008 R2, or Windows server 2012
- • Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- • Hard disk space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- • Display: 1024×576 resolution
- • Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card
- • Required unit: A touch enabled device is required to use any multi touch functionality. Touch features are optimised for Windows 8 or later