Strategic planning for the future is the most hopeful indication of our increasing social intelligence.
Social Intelligence is the ability to get along well with others, and to get them to cooperate with you. It is about understanding your environment and having a positive influence.
Participants in this Social Intelligence course will become more confident in their social situations by learning how to express and interrupt social cues. They will create positive connections and increase their influence during social situations. Our social intelligence course is a fantastic tool for coaching and development as you learn and enhance your range of people skills.
On this Social Intelligence training course you will cover the following topics:
- Understanding what Social Intelligence is and isn’t
- Breaking down leadership intelligence
- How leaders use Social Intelligence to manage and lead teams
- Emotional Vs Social Intelligence — the difference and similarities
- Discovering the keys to Social Intelligence
- Self-assessment and discover your SI
- Essential leadership responsibilities where SI is fundamental
- How SI can impact motivation and productivity
- Strengthen your SI to reduce stress levels
- How to leverage SI in conflict situations
- Improving Your SI — a plan for change
Increasing Social Intelligence will provide benefits throughout their professional and personal lives. SIGN UP FOR THIS COURSE NOW!