Without initiative, leaders are simply workers in leadership position
Initiative is a trait that every employee needs if he or she has high hopes of being visible in the company. If you have the tendency to step out and rise to the challenge of an assignment, if you can anticipate a problem and come up with a countermeasure before it manifests, then you are an initiative person. Most innovative and creative ideas come from people with initiative and this makes them an asset in their company.
With our Taking Initiative workshop, the class participants will learn what initiative is, how to take it on, the advantages of it, and when to know one’s place. By enrolling in this class, participants will be taking the first step in making something positive happen for them! Now that is initiative!
Below is the list of benefits of our Taking Initiative course:
- Improves the participant’s career profile and growth by showing initiative at the right time
- Improves group dynamics and teamwork especially when solving problems with the group
- Increases the participant’s value, credibility, and reputation in the workplace
- Contributes to the participant’s personal satisfaction by taking the initiative to help co-workers or accomplish a challenging task
- Enhances the participant’s confidence and leadership skills by taking the first step in accomplishing something
- Strengthens the participant’s insight and awareness to problems that need solving and able to anticipate or detect them early
Would like to gain a strong grasp and improve your Taking Initiative? This course is ideal for you. REGISTER NOW!