With this ’Typography for Designers & Developers’ online course, you can shift your boring designs to Dribbble level by learning Font Pairing, Web Typography, App Typography, and Vertical Rhythm. Project Files included! Average course duration 4-6 hours of content.
Have you ever wondered why the designs on Dribbble and Behance look so elegant? One of the secrets behind those great Web and Mobile App Designs is perfect use of Font Combinations, as well as powerful usage of white space and grids.
The modules of this course align with the official objects of the certification and will expand past the scope of the certification to provide real life examples as well as lead ins to direct further study. This will give students more to work off of than simple definition based review and allow for easier understanding of the material for the certification as well as a basic understanding for real life application.
What The Course Will Teach You:
Key points for Designers:
- Basics of Typography Classes and Anatomy
- Learn how to make your text look interesting by using variation techniques
- Create elegant web & Mobile app design by selecting and pairing meaningful fonts
- How different Moods or Voices of Fonts works
- Master Font pairing and learn tons of online resources to automatically pair fonts
- And much more…
Key points for Developers:
- How to use padding, margins and other elements to create Vertical Rhythm in CSS
- How to use Vertical Rhythm in Bootstrap
- What are absolute & relative font-size units e.g em, rem, vm, % and when to use them?
- Step by Step coding exercises to apply Baseline Grid for Developers
- How to show baseline grid in HTML page with just one line of code
- And much more…